About YouYou are a detailed, organized, passionate, caring and service-oriented individual. You will act as a coordinator, facilitator, accelerator, communicator and central hub for the many divisions of Groundhog Landscaping Ltd. You will also take responsibility for ensuring that organizational processes are run effortlessly and efficiently. Working closely with the field and management team, you will be the driving force behind many initiatives organizational processes at Groundhog Landscaping Ltd.
About the role you’ll playThe office administrator is an integral part of the team. The office administrator works closely with clients, subcontractors, team members, and the management team to drive the advancement of the company. Working closely with everyone the office administrator is an important member of the team carrying out a wide variety of responsibilities. This full-time position will work out of our office in Etobicoke, ON.
What you’ll be doing
- Handling all questions, information requests, and complaints regarding services.
- Leading the frontline communication with prospective and current clients, and team members.
- Maintain client records, processing new client requests, program renewals, and client collections.
- Collecting data, key client metrics, and preparing reports. Assisting the office team with campaigns, and events.
- Promote organization to prospective client and encourage current clients to leverage our services to the fullest.
- Provide administrative support for scheduling (creating routes), confirming appointments and dispatching our crews.
- Provide administrative support to the management team. Preparing client marketing materials.
- Work with teammates to align priorities and activities. Represent Groundhog Landscaping Ltd at meetings and events.
- Provide administrative support with the accounting department to track purchases/transactions.
- Ensuring office supply inventories are maintained. Provide administrative support with the accounting staff to track payables and receivables.
Office Administrator Requirements
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships staff, management, clients and other contractors.
- Strong organizational skills paired with the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Demonstrated resourcefulness and problem-solving skills.
- Detail oriented and demonstrated strong work ethic.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Ability to think creatively and take initiative.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Proficiency in Office365 applications
- Preferable experience in HindSite Solutions and Quickbooks Online
- Experience in creating schedules, dispatching and navigating the team throughout the GTA
- Highly organized.
About this position
- Permanent, full-time, in-office.
- Some evenings or weekend work as required to complete projects or meet deadlines.
- Reports to the Management Team
Please fill out the below form to the best of your ability. Once submitted please allow from 3-5 business days for us to receive and review your application. If you have been selected as a candidate you will be contacted via phone or email.